Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sink Into Something More Innovative


I am on a search to archive products and ideas that will make my designs more modern, innovative, and unique. When I came across the Elkay sinks and products, I fell for their designs. The best part about it is their vast array of selections and versatility. For materials, you can get copper, granite, fine fireclay, and stainless steel. For shapes, you can get the traditional ovals and rectangles, or you can get more unique shapes such as a footprint, martini glass, spiral shells, an island in the center, or the Mystic curvilinear sink. In fact the Mystic was voted "Best Sink of the Year" in 2007 Interior Design Magazine. The sinks can be top mounted, under-mounted, or custom built. One of their motto's is "You imagine it, we build it." As long the design is less than 80 inches, the size, shape, finish and overall design is up to you. I love it! Another neat addition to their options the collegiate licensing sinks. For those of you who know me know that I attend University of Arkansas, and Elkay has a Razorback logo sink. So for all of you Hogs fans, you can have a lovely sink in your kitchen that will display your devotion. There is also an entire section with links for Design Professional in the residential and commercial fields. Everyone should check out the interesting designs on their website below. I know I'm going to try and find every excuse to use one these sinks in my next design.


www.elkayusa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment